How does it affect a RAID: Shadow Legends champion’s skills?
Affinity is one of the main characteristics that affects the champion’s skills, as well as their damage during battle.
All Heroes in RAID: Shadow Legends belong to one of the four Styles: Force, Magic, Spirit or Void.
Each of them has a certain advantage.
- Force (Red) is stronger than Magic (Blue).
- Magic (Blue) is stronger than Spirit (Green)
- Spirit (Green) is stronger than Force (Red)
- Void (Purple) is neutral
You can learn more about these interactions in the Champion Affitinies video.
How does an Affinity influence a Hero’s attack?
If an attacker has an Affinity advantage, he gets:
- 30% chance to take a Strong Strike
- His chance to take a Critical Hit increases (+15%).
When the attacking Hero has a weaker Element:
- damage is reduced by 20%.
- 35% chance to make a Weak Hit
- Critical Hit has a 15% decrease (+15% chance to hit).
What kind of hit exists in RAID?
Weak hit – decreases damage by 30% (including bonuses). The hero is also unable to activate certain effects (e.g. Shield). The exceptions are Damage and Healing.
Normal hit is neutral.
Strong hit – deals 30% more additional damage.
Critical hit – damage increases by an amount equal to the Critical Damage bonus. If the attacking Hero has it 100% and the Attack index is 1500, then the Critical hit is calculated as follows:
2500 + (2500 * 100%) = 5000 damage.